WHAT USER FROTNEND FOR ELEMENTOR ( UFEL ) CAN DO FOR YOU ?
- Frontend Post, Taxonomy, User, Settings creation – With UFEL, you can let your your create post of any post type, taxonomy including catergory, settings
or even user with different submission forms. UFEL lets you create UNLIMITED forms and use them to create anything from frontend.
- You can control the ability of editing, deleting, drafting or publishing any content created by user with frotnend form.
- Build frontend user profile – You can build frotnent user profile with UFEL. With this, logged in user can manage their profile even from frotnend.
- Display created content in the frontend – The content created by frontend form can be displayed with any layour designed by Elementor.
You can show any field data, be it post title or post meta.
- Unlimited widgets to create form – You will have unlimited widgets including Text field, Textarea, Checkbox, Radio button, Dropdown field, File Uploader,
Post Title, Post Content, different User fields, Meta fields, category fields, Taxonomy fields and more and more to make forms of different type.
- Exclusive display widgets – Different complex and exclusive display widgets like plugin list, theme list, post list, user list admin more with advanced controls and actions will
provide the ultimate flexibility to you to make different admin page to create frontend admin panel.
- Custom login and registation form – You can build custom login and registration form as how you want and make your site use those insteasd of defailt boring login
and registration form.
- Upload files – you can upload file of any type in the frontend.
- Guest post submission/submission by non logged in users – You can also let guest user to create content from frontend, if you want. (Requires pro version)
- Role wise widget access control – You can define which part of your frontend form or frontend admin panel should be visible/accessible by which
user role. (Requires pro version)
- Frontend admin panel – You can create a completely separete admin panel in the frotnend for your logged in users. Users in your site no longer needs
to log into the wp-admin. Instead , they will enter the frontend admin panel after logging in.
- You can set custom redirection url after user logs in.
- Control access for wp-admin – With UFEL, you can control which user role can have the access to your deault wp-admin panel and who cannot.
You can find complete documentation for this plugin here.
HOW TO CREATE POST FORM IN USER FRONTEND FOR ELEMENTOR AND HOW TO USE IT
HOW TO CREATE CATEGORY FORM IN USER FRONTEND FOR ELEMENTOR AND HOW TO USE IT.
HOW TO CREATE REGISTRATION FORM IN ELEMENTOR AND HOW TO USE IT
HOW TO CREATE LOGIN FORM IN UFEL AND HOW TO USE IT
You can find complete demo for this plugin here.
Demo for User Frontend for Elementor
- Frontend admin panel – You can build frontend admin panel for users. Even different admin panels can be made for different users of different roles.
- Unlimited forms elements as widgets – Creating post, page or user or something is a part of admin panel, and it needs form. With this pluging, you will be
able to create form for that and add it to the frontend admin panel for users to let them create post, page etc.
- Drag and drop – You can build the layouts of admin panel by simply adding the widget by drag and drop as you do with other widgets in Elementor.
- Frontend dashboard builder
- Different form types – You can create different types of forms. Post form, page form, User form and even category form with it.
- Content restriction – You can set restriction to any page you made for admin panel. This way, you can make accessible to desired groups of users.
- Frontend posting – Users (whom you authorize) can post from frontend with the forms you create in the backend and let them use
- Frontend user creation – User (whom you authorize) can create user as well with the forms you create in the backend.
- Frontend profile builder – A complete profile page for the frontend can be built for users
- Ajax form submission – Submitting form is annoying if it needs reloading the page. So, this plugin omits it and lets submit form without reloading the page.
- Creating post from frontend
- Creating user from frontend
- Creating category from frontend
- Creating tags from frontend
- Creating taxonomy from frontend
- Post listing with pagination – You can make post list page along with along edit, delete actions like the one in backend
- User listing with pagination – You can make user list page along with along edit, delete actions like the one in backend
- Category listing with pagination – You can make category list page along with along edit, delete actions like the one in backend
- Tags listing with pagination – You can make tags list page along with along edit, delete actions like the one in backend
- Taxonomy listing with pagination – You can make taxonomy list page along with along edit, delete actions like the one in backend
- And more…
We value our every customer, we hope you do so. Cause, to us, you are not a customer, rather a member of this greated family. And a relation grows healthy by
bidirectional communication and support.
We always try to offer you the best in best possible ways.
And for that reason we have included the following features to extend the awesomeness in Pro !
1) Regular update
2) Instant security update
3) Priority support
4) Support to setup the plugin on need
5) Feature requests integration on priority basis
6) Accessibility control – user can controll the privacy/accessibility of any widget, form, page etc.
7) Content creation by guest – logged out/guest user can create post, page or any content
8) Control Widget visibility and accessibility for different roles.
9) List posts/contents of any author(s)
10) Control the actions as how you want (add , edit, delete) for the posts listed
11) Field Widgets:
12) Display widget:
plugin list widget with capability to active, deactive or delete,
tag list widget,
list of all the taxonomies,
themes listing with capability to active, deactive or delete
settings form – wp admin setting page fields,
14) Create any taxonomy as how you want, along with the categories.
15) Custom Registration
There are no reviews yet.